SC - hemp laws

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Nov 25 15:26:14 PST 1998

In a message dated 11/25/98 6:48:21 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Mordonna22 at aol.com writes:

<< There is nothing inate about freedom of speech.  Just because we in the
 Western World have become so used to employing it, remember that such has not
 been so in most of the world most of the time.

 Mordonna DuBois >>

Agreed. I think the word the Preamble or some such uses is 'inalienable'. :-)

Ras