SC - Thanksgiving-oop

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sat Nov 28 18:50:24 PST 1998

My Thanksgiving dinner was not prepared by me for the most part but I did add
a few dishes to it.

Roast Turkey with Stuffing
Home-made Cranberry Sauce
Mashed Potatoes
Dill Picles
Bread and Butter Pickles
Home-made Bread
Butter
Amish Cottage Cheese (YUMMMM!)
Corn Custard
Winter Squash with Mashed with Butter and  sweetened with Maple Syrup
Black olives
Ham Boiled then Baked in Apple Cider
Creamy Coleslaw
Nouveau Beaujelais
Chiilable Red
Kummel ( Caraway Liquor)
Pumpkin Pie
Apple Pie with Pecan Crumb Topping
Home-made Crescant Rolls
Giblet Gravy
Pasta and Cheese made with home-made Pasta and NY State X-tra Sharp Cheddar
Freah Sliced Tomatoes (still from the garden!)
Green Bean Casserole made with fresh green beans and home-made onion rings
Pigs in a Blanket

This was for 6 adults. Leftovers galore. :-)

Ras