SC - Thanksgiving-oop

maddie teller-kook meadhbh at io.com
Sat Nov 28 19:09:39 PST 1998

- -----Original Message-----
From: LrdRas at aol.com <LrdRas at aol.com>
To: sca-cooks at Ansteorra.ORG <sca-cooks at Ansteorra.ORG>
Date: Saturday, November 28, 1998 9:02 PM
Subject: Re: SC - Thanksgiving-oop

Well, here is the menu I had this year (borrowed from bon apetit).

Roast turkey with porcini mushroom gravy
Fennel, Pruscuitto and Pine nut stuffing
piquant cranberry sauce
Pureed carrots with ginger and orange
Mixed field greens with dried cranberries and oranges, w/ citrus vinegrette
Roasted potatoes with cippolini onions
Dried brandied fruit (figs, apricots, dried cherries and crystallized
ginger) served over angel food cake.
No wine this year, had to work friday....

later,
meadhbh
(who may try medieval foods next year)