SC - Thanksgiving

THLRenata at aol.com THLRenata at aol.com
Sun Nov 29 13:13:11 PST 1998

Stefan says:

>>I tried the prunes stuffed with a hazelnut and boiled in mead and pepper and
then wrapped in bacon for our pot luck at work. I had prepared it earlier in
the week at home as a test using almonds since I didn't have the hazelnuts
then. I'm having lots of problems cooking the bacon evenly<<

My brother-in-law make these using a date stuffed with an almond, wrapped in
bacon.  He bakes them in the oven -- that way they cook evenly and don't burn.
He sometimes dunks them in sweet & sour sauce before baking them. Yummmm!

You might try this with yours -- 375 degrees for 15 minutes or so.

Good luck!

Renata