SC - Thanksgiving

Sharon R. Saroff sindara at pobox.com
Mon Nov 30 06:55:08 PST 1998

Since I ate at my sister's, I did not get to cook this year. I am, however
planning to do a belated feast this weekend for friends.  I am searching
for Middle Eastern recipes to serve with the Turkey.  The turkey will be my
mess-up proof recipe of apple-breadcrumb stuffing (using almonds instead of
walnuts because one of my guests has an an allergy) and basting in orange
juice and a coating of onion and garlic powder, tarragon, marjoram, thyme,
basil, cilantro, parsley and mint.

I would love recipe suggestions.

Thanks,

Sindara

P.S.: We did not have turkey at my sister's because her family doesn't like
it, but here is our menu -quite mundane:

Barbequed chicken
Sweet potatoes with pineaple
Onion crisped potatoes
brocolli quich
carrot tzimmis
deli roll (Cold cuts wrapped in phillo dough)
apple pie