SC - Introduction, New List Member

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Nov 30 20:55:14 PST 1998

In a message dated 11/30/98 6:06:59 PM Eastern Standard Time, phlip at bright.net
writes:

<< I believe that your Title, GAPGOF, is quite well deserved. If you disagree,
 please discuss that with the gentle who bestowed it.

 Phlip >>

And I believe that personal observations of a supposed friend are
inappropriate and out of line in a public forum. If you can't respect that
then I am truly saddened that i have misjudged your character in such a large
way. :-(

Ras