SC - Table Puppies

DianaFiona at aol.com DianaFiona at aol.com
Mon Nov 30 22:56:19 PST 1998

In a message dated 11/30/98 3:01:14 PM Eastern Standard Time,
pndarvis at execpc.com writes:

<<
 Speaking of greyhounds, what other dogs would be typical in a Medieval
 household? >>

	One of our local Laurels raises a period Austrian breed of hunting dog called
(And I know I'm butchering the spelling!) Vishlas. They look *very* much like
Wiemeranners (Sp? again), but they are red instead of that purplish grey, and
slightly smaller. Nice dogs, rather elegant looking, too.

		Ldy Diana