SC - Re: sca-cooks V1 #1062

Lady Lisette starkiller at picknowl.com.au
Sun Nov 1 13:12:45 PST 1998

Hello the list

I'm in the throes of moving, and all my stuff is either packed in boxes or
spread to the 4 corners of the globe, and I find that I desperately need to
get hold of 2 recipes, which of course, given the current situation, I
can't find... Does anyone have the "Everyman and Everywoman" cookbook (I
think that's what its called!), and the recipes for Welsh yeast cake and
oat rolls?? If anyone can help me, please email me privately, thanks in
advance.

Lydie
Sharpei carpe diem.
(Seize the wrinkle dog now!)