SC - Peasants-OOP

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Nov 2 06:00:09 PST 1998

In a message dated 11/2/98 7:59:43 AM Eastern Standard Time,
KAPPLERR at swos.navy.mil writes:

<< Unless we are referring to the absolute contentment and peace of mind of
 a Peasant Fool, which is the best of everything m'lord!

 Back from the Mists, Puck
 Visualize whirled peas >>

I must conceed this point, my wayward student. One of the worst things about
modern society is that there is no longer a place for the village idiot.
Perhaps we have all become Fools. :-(

Ras