SC - Apologies

Knott, Deanna Deanna.Knott at GSC.GTE.Com
Fri Nov 6 09:14:50 PST 1998

Greetings,

I am sorry to those of you that have been waiting for the recipe for "Two
squabs from one".  I have been ill for a couple of days and not had the
chance to get to it.  I will subscribe to the list from home tonight and
type it in, OK?

Yours,
Avelina Keyes
Du Pont Pursuivant
Barony of the Bridge
East Kingdom

"Per pale or and sable, in pale three keys fesswise counterchanged"

Deanna Knott
GTE Government Systems
(508) 880-1833