SC - To much garlic!

DianaFiona at aol.com DianaFiona at aol.com
Fri Nov 6 12:12:33 PST 1998

In a message dated 11/6/98 2:42:26 PM Eastern Standard Time,

<<
      To: Ldy "There's never too much garlic!" Diana
      From: Leanna "will taste almost anything" of Sparrowhaven

      I, too, love garlic.  But, our office was having a potluck luncheon.
      One young man said he would make a garlic/cheese spread for crackers.
      We smelled garlic as soon as he walked through the office door.  Any
      who tasted the spread, tasted garlic the rest of the day.

      He used a whole head of minced garlic instead of just one clove.
      Needless to say, he spent years trying to live it down.

 = >>
		OK, so that might be a *little* excessive........ (G) But just think about
how much it could have cut down on the spread of inter-office colds and flu if
everyone had chowed down! ;-) ;-) ;-)

			Ldy Diana