SC - Old Breed Period pigs-query

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sat Nov 7 19:04:09 PST 1998

In a message dated 11/7/98 1:50:40 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Bagbane at ix.netcom.com writes:

<< I was
 watching a program at 2:30am on the local educational channel
 about 'Old Breed' animals. >>

Do you have the name of the program and the station which aired it? I am
including  medieval 'thin' pig breeds in my list of breeds as well as period
'fat' pig breeds. I would like to know which breed they were talking about so
I can list it if I haven't so far. Thanks in advance.

Ras