SC - AM's article

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sun Nov 8 06:46:38 PST 1998

In a message dated 11/8/98 12:46:08 AM Eastern Standard Time, stefan at texas.net
writes:

<< Ok, for the simple city boy, what's a basilisk?

 Thanks.
   Stefan li Rous >>

My friend Stefan, I find it hard to believe that you do not posses a
dictionary. If you don't, I will bring one to War for you next year. It is a
serpent that can change a person to stone if you look directly  in it's eyes.
There are numerous illuminations and references to it in period sources.

Ras