SC - Suggestions for vegetarian "main" dish needed

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Tue Nov 10 17:50:19 PST 1998

In a message dated 11/9/98 10:36:39 PM Eastern Standard Time, LrdRas at aol.com
writes:

<< Anyway your menu sounds fun and is a great way to start educating your
local
 cooks and the shire. It seems that they enjoyed the feast at 'Harvest Melee'
 which was totally period therefor half your battle is won. :-) >>

Angus and I also did a totally period feast for our event last fall - which
also went over very well.

<<Hopefully, you are encouraging Seraphina to help out. She is a great cook
and a natural in the kitchen. :-)>>

I think she's still a little tired from the last one ;-)  She's chosen to run
a heraldry consulting table this time around.

<< Bertram would also be a good local source of advice. He was cooking period
feasts for your shire 10 plus years ago and now that he is becoming active
again, he has a wealth of knowledge to draw from. >>

Bertran's schedule is still so wacky that we are never even sure if he will be
able to attend.  He's also our best dance teacher :-)  And since we are
planning on spreading the feast out over the entire day, with most of the
courses being served buffet style, we will be dancing or teaching dances
between courses when the cooking will be done.

Have I piqued your interest sufficiently yet?

Brangwayna