SC - Crusty bread

Korrin S DaArdain korrin.daardain at juno.com
Wed Nov 11 20:56:19 PST 1998

As I think about it, the sudden blast of steam could be dangerious if the
door is not closed fast enough. I suggest you use ice cubes, you will
retain more moisture in the oven in this manner and have less risk of
injuries.

Korrin S. DaArdain
Kitchen Steward of Household Port Karr
Kingdom of An Tir in the Society for Creative Anachronism.
Korrin.DaArdain at Juno.com, (www.geocities.com/NapaValley/Vineyard/1709)