SC - Mediaeval gingerbread and a little cream....dessert

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 12 10:31:11 PST 1998

It's from The Cooks Guide: or, Rare Receipts for Cookery, 1664
by Hannah Wolley.  Doesn't quite make the cut for SCA time period, but a nice little
collection from a VERY interesting web site, the Women Writers Project of Brown
University.

p.s. I venture to guess that Stefan's no lady. <grin>

Selene
selene at earthlink.net