SC - OT? Price of butter

DianaFiona at aol.com DianaFiona at aol.com
Thu Nov 12 10:46:43 PST 1998

In a message dated 11/12/98 1:11:20 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Deanna.Knott at GSC.GTE.Com writes:

<<
 Could someone tell me why butter has gotten *sooo* expensive here in the
 Northeast?  It is nearly $4 a lb.

 Avelina

	I have no idea, but this plague has hit the South, as well. Only started
about a year or so ago, too. Until then around $1.30--1.50 was normal, and I
could get it on sale at $1.10 or so.......... :-(  I hate margarine, but at
these prices.......! Anyone know of any economic factors that could have
caused this dramatic increase?

			Ldy Diana