SC - Florilegium files w/o WWW access

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Mon Nov 16 22:17:40 PST 1998

Caitlin NicFhionghuin commented:

> On Sun, 15 Nov 1998 22:59:43 -0500 Stefan li Rous <stefan at texas.net>
> writes:
> >I agree. I thought it was a wonderful article. For some more haggis
> >recipes, perhaps with more ingredients you can get and at least some
> >more haggis info, check this file in my Florilegium:
> >haggis-msg        (53K)  6/24/98    Scottish haggis recipes. comments
> >on haggis.
>
> Would love to look at your Florilegium...but, no internet access.

That is actually quite simple. Send me a request by email and I will
send any of my files including the most up-to-date filelist by email
in either Word 6.0 or text format.

A large batch of files may take a while depending upon my schedule but
I will do it. (But no, not "I want every file...")

Caitlin, I will send you a copy of my filelist and the haggis file
later today (Tuesday) in text format.

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net