SC - Price of Feasts (was butter)

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Nov 17 19:03:14 PST 1998

In a message dated 11/17/98 9:21:44 PM Eastern Standard Time,
robyn.probert at lawpoint.com.au writes:

<< In Lochac, ...<snip>.... so each feast you buy
 candles...

 Rowan >>

Hmmmm. Srange. I have never heard of this custom in any other kingdom in the
Known World. If I were to even suggest that the shire provide lighting for the
feasters, I would get laughed out of  the meeting. This one definitely goes
into my files of unusual customs in the SCA. :-)

Ras