SC - Buying Candles

Groulx, Michelle MGroulx at NRCan.gc.ca
Wed Nov 18 07:24:26 PST 1998

Rowan said...

>In Lochac, feast are help by candlelight. Most people will bring candles
and
candlesticks, but you can't count on it, so as a feast steward, you supply
some candles and holders. Our Barony has 50 single candleholders (which I
made from turned wooden balastrade bits), plus the big 5 and 7 branch ones
for high table, musicians, general lighting etc, so each feast you buy
candles...<

So are ours held by candlelight. Why can't you depend on your populace to
supply their own lighting? I am extrememly surprised, but at the same time,
given that you guys supply the candles why SHOULD your populace do so. Don't
supply them a couple of times and see the how candle turnout increases. As
for the cheapest. Dripless candles in quantities of 50 can be found at IKEA
for 6 bucks, supposing that there is such an animal in Australia.

Micaylah