SC - Buying Candles

Robyn Probert robyn.probert at lawpoint.com.au
Thu Nov 19 01:22:19 PST 1998

At 10:24 18/11/1998 -0500, Micaylah wrote:

>So are ours held by candlelight. Why can't you depend on your populace to
>supply their own lighting? I am extrememly surprised, but at the same time,
>given that you guys supply the candles why SHOULD your populace do so. Don't
>supply them a couple of times and see the how candle turnout increases. As
>for the cheapest. Dripless candles in quantities of 50 can be found at IKEA
>for 6 bucks, supposing that there is such an animal in Australia.

Indeed we have IKEA and that's where I buy my candles! Most people do supply
their own, but if you have a lot of new people, they are not so well
equipped and will not enjoy the feast if they have to sit in the dark. And
we need several branches to light the musicians area - hardly fair for them
to pay for candles when they are playing for us - and to provide light for
court, dancing, the buffet, etc - all of which are part of the event in general.

Rowan
Robyn Probert					Phone +61 2 9239 4999
Services Development Manager			Fax   +61 2 9221 8671
Customer Support Manager			15 Castlereagh St
Lawpoint Pty Limited				Sydney  NSW  AUSTRALIA