SC - Re: sca-cooks V1 #1098

Marian DeBorah Rosenberg Marian.DeBorah.Rosenberg at washcoll.edu
Thu Nov 19 20:40:30 PST 1998

Did you remember to drain the oil and transmission fluids first. Those
tend to spoil the rest. And you have to be careful to get the leather
seats just crispy without burning them
$.02 -- Genevia

On Wed, 18 Nov 1998 23:27:59 -0500 "Philippa Alderton" <phlip at bright.net>
writes:
>Corrin said:
>
>>I don't know about you, but the last time I roasted a car it did not
>turn
>out any more edible after the roasting than before. And basting didn't
>help in the least.  ;)<
>
>Recipe, please? Maybe it just needs a little tweaking.

ROTFLMAO!

Thank you for giving me the relief one needs when in the middle of writing a
paper.