SC - A new thread

Kathleen M Hogan kathleen.hogan at juno.com
Thu Nov 19 20:54:51 PST 1998

On Thu, 19 Nov 1998 11:52:47 -0500 "Groulx, Michelle"
<MGroulx at NRCan.gc.ca> writes:
>Any guidance etc. would be greatly appreciated as I am "lost in the
>woods" on this one.

We did a "Robin Hood" theme for our Chocolate Mine Raids a few years back
at a site that had NO kitchen facilities.  We cooked a venison stew in a
cast iron cauldon over an open fire, and served it with lots of bread and
cheese.  Probably the simplest feast we've ever done and it was enjoyed
thoroughly.

Caitlin NicFhionghuin
House Oak & Thistle
Shire of BorderVale Keep, Atlantia