Customs-(was Re: SC - Price of Feasts (was butter))

Varju at aol.com Varju at aol.com
Fri Nov 20 11:39:37 PST 1998

In a message dated 11/20/1998 1:14:56 AM Mountain Standard Time,
kiriel at cybergal.com writes:

<< Why... (she asks curiously) don't you do things like that where you are? >>

Here at least, because, well because we're just too induvidualist.  There are
themed feasts but its something you can opt to go along with, and it is always
a personal choice to do so.  I think in all of my years I have matched the
theme for an event once, and it was by accident.  I generally don't because
I've been doing a lot of work to improve the accuracy of my garb and
accesories and I figure everyone can accept me and my persona as they are. .
.trousers and all.

Just my opinion

Noemi
Outlands, Windkeep