SC - Pork Addendum

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Mon Nov 23 15:34:08 PST 1998

My lord was reading over my shoulder, and one of the many comments about
pork came up.  He just threw out an interesting fact he got from an old
"Mother Earth News".  If you half cook bacon, and then lay it in a pan,
cover it with bacon grease/lard and store it, it will keep from going
rancid for months.  He said the article was on alternative methods of
food preservation.
	Just a little something to break the pork debate up;)
Christianna
(and Damon)