SC - Introduction

Sharon R. Saroff sindara at pobox.com
Mon Nov 30 07:58:24 PST 1998

Please forgive me for not doing this sooner. I joined the list at the
beginning of this month, but I have not actually introduced myself.

I am Lady Sindara Lind Rachael of the Falconshield. I have playing in the
SCA for almost 21 years. I began in what is now the Kingdom of Aethelmarc,
resided in the East for several years and about 3 years ago moved to
Ansteorra.  I have cooked many feasts of many sizes, from many areas. Now I
am concentrating on Middle Eastern cooking particularly the traditions of
my Jewish ancestors. My personna is a Jewish lady in the court of Suleyman
the Magnificent (1540's). My craft is Jewelry and beadwork and I am a
merchant's daughter. I am married to a 10th century Kazar and have a 17 1/2
month old daughter. I am apprenticed to Master Hal Ravn of the West. I
presently reside in the Barony of Elfsea.

Sindara