SC - Thanksgiving - OOP

Brenna sunnie at exis.net
Mon Nov 30 16:52:49 PST 1998

"Michael F. Gunter" wrote:

> Since everyone seems to be posting their Thanksgiving dinners I may
> as well jump in although there is nothing exciting about it.
>
> We had several "orphans" over, basically SCAers without local families
> and such.

We have orphans every year, though they are Navy folk in my case.

Okay, me too, I guess.  Here goes.

20 lb turkey
bread stuffing made with my homemade breads
cornbread
pumpkin bread
my award-winning honey wheat bread
biscuits
baked yams with butter sauce
candied yams
asparagus
honey butter
homemade turkey gravy with giblets
mashed potatoes
a pickle dish with bread and butter pickles, black olives, green olives,
cucumber slices, carrot sticks, cheese chunks, and cranberry sauce
pumpkin pie
dutch apple pie

Brenna
(who didn't get around to savory cheese for the asparagus this year)