SC - Thanksgiving - OOP

THLRenata at aol.com THLRenata at aol.com
Mon Nov 30 19:06:54 PST 1998

My TG dinner was pretty typical, too, but it sure was good!

Appetizers (munched on from about 2:00 on, since dinner wasn't until 6:00)

Mini quiches
cheese and crackers
chips and dips

Turkey (rubbed with white wine worcester sauce, fresh marjaram, sage and
rosemary , garlic and pepper.

Giblet gravy

Cornbread stuffing (not cooked in the bird)

Corn pudding (my new TG favorite!)

Carmelized red, white and yellow onions

Greenbean casserole

Yams (a last minute addition out of a can -- yuck!)

Green salad with red wine vinegrette

Pumpkin pie

Fruits of the Forest Pie

A friend and I cooked everything at the home of another friend who is working
on The Project From Hell (she worked Friday, Saturday and Sunday of TG
weekend) and was too toasted to even think of cooking.

Renata
Barony of Altavia
Kingdom of Caid
Los Angeles, CA