SC - Re: Ras wanting humor proof

Michelle miche at merlin.net.au
Sun Nov 1 01:39:18 PST 1998

As part of one of my History classes (Uni level if that makes it hold more
weight) we studied Chaucer's Canterbury Tales - One of the characters
within that was described as having a red humor -which we surmised was
caused by having too much wine and meat. The lecturer then went on to
mention a little more on humors (but I mean a *little*) - so does a Chaucer
reference to humors improve it being a bit more a common a concept??

Michelle