SC - meat pies

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sun Nov 1 20:43:28 PST 1998

Anne-Marie said:

> Hope this helps! Let me know if you'd like any specific recipes...I'm
> pretty sure many of those have been posted earlier.

There have been a number of meat pies posted here. Take a look at this
file in the FOOD section of my Stefan's Florilegium if you would like
to see some more recipes.

meat-pies-msg     (57K)  7/ 7/98    Period meat pies. Recipes.

My files can be found at:
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/rialto.html

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net