SC - Question on Butters

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Nov 4 19:25:19 PST 1998

In a message dated 11/4/98 3:05:32 PM Eastern Standard Time,
MGroulx at NRCan.gc.ca writes:

<< How much butter should I do if we are feeding approximately 120? I
 have done two pounds but think another pound or two would be a good idea.

I would guess at about 7 lbs. for that many people at least if you allow a
half pound for every 8 people , it comes out to about 7and a half pounds. If
you make it an even ten pounds, you could have some to sit out with breakfast.

Ras