SC - period pigs, fatter or not?

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Thu Nov 5 05:08:28 PST 1998

In a message dated 11/5/98 1:50:27 AM Eastern Standard Time, phlip at bright.net
writes:

<< Have we had enough of this thread yet? I suspect that both of you are wrong
 to some degree, and arguing it out on this list isn't going to make either
 one of you more correct.

 Phlip >>

There is always the delete key if you sre boored with a thread. Legitimate
research and debate seems to me like a legitimate pursuit on a cook's list.
Especially when it envolves an ingredient of questionable origin and
definition. but then again I suppose it's not nearly as interesting as
esoteric recipes from obscure medical texts. or links to Byzantine garb sites
to some folks.

There seems to be a common occurence of squashing threads just when they are
starting  produce some hints and info. Perhaps a discusiion about chocolate
mousse or twinkies would be more appropriate.

Ras