SC - Junket & rennet

LYN M PARKINSON allilyn at juno.com
Thu Nov 5 22:05:03 PST 1998

Small, private pharmacies.  Chain stores won't be likely to have it.
Also, if you are in/near a small town, check the general store, and the
hardware store.  Call the local Agricultural Office--town, county,
state,etc; call an agi department at a university; ask old ladies at a
farm community church social, farm societies--in the USA it's called The
Grange--local dairy farms.  If all else fails, how about mail order?

Regards,

Allison
allilyn at juno.com, Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands, Pittsburgh, PA
Kingdom of Aethelmearc