SC - A question for the group

david friedman ddfr at best.com
Fri Nov 6 12:22:07 PST 1998

At 11:30 PM -0500 11/3/98, Seton1355 at aol.com wrote:
>Thank you for that good information My Lady.  Now all I have to do is get a
>copy of His Grace's first cookbook!
>Phillipa

Here is our standard info on our publications.
Elizabeth and I produce three volumes of material of interest to medieval
hobbyists. They are available from us (D. Friedman, 3806 Williams Rd, San
Jose, CA 95117) at the following prices. If you order them and don't get
them, remind me by EMail; I am not very well organized, and orders
sometimes get buried at the bottom of stacks of paper.

The Miscellany: $11
Cookbook Collection: Volume I:$10
Cookbook Collection: Volume II:$7

Elizabeth/Betty Cook