SC - A plea for help with presentation

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sat Nov 7 20:42:52 PST 1998

Christianna said:

> There is a fair amount of information available about service of
> Christmas Banquets, you might try looking that up to see what you find.
> (Stephan's Florilegium will probably have something).

Unfortunately, I don't think so in this case. While some of the referances
given in the new p-kitchens-msg file might also have some mentions of period
feast serving, I don't think there is anything in the Florilegium itself. Why
would a Christmas Banquet be any different from any other banquet, particularly
about how they were served? Also, are you using banquet in the late period
meaning of a special dessert course? Or to mean the whole meal?

If these Christmas Banquets were different, I would love an explanation and
description to put in the Florilegium.

> Personally, I want to hear more about the correct number of creases in 3
> tablecloths.

Huh? Sounds pretty picky to me. Am I missing something here?

Thanks.
  Stefan li Rous
  stefan at texas.net