SC - Viking Sweets, my creative adventure

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Nov 9 19:48:13 PST 1998

In a message dated 11/9/98 8:14:48 PM Eastern Standard Time, tyrca at yahoo.com
writes:

<< Comments?  (sorry this is so long)  I feel successful.  People not
 only ate it, but liked it.  Adults and children alike.

 Tyrca >>

You ask for comments? Welllll.........

Nice job! I immediately put it in my 'to do' recipes and am planning on using
it in my Thanksgiving dish to pass at work. I also included it in my period-
like recipe files. :-)

Ras