SC - Donations

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Nov 10 15:42:59 PST 1998

In a message dated 11/10/98 6:06:08 PM Eastern Standard Time,
oftraquair at hotmail.com writes:

<< Has anyone else worked with donated items? >>

Yes

 <<Did they just come along by chance, >>

No

<<or did you solicit the items?  >>

Yes

<<If you solicited the items, how did you go about that?  >>

I told everyone - quote "If you want to have meat at this feast you will have
to bring me game otherwise it's just bread and cheese.""

Ras