SC - Mediaeval wedding in RSA

Ian van Tets ivantets at botzoo.uct.ac.za
Wed Nov 11 13:17:03 PST 1998

Dear gentles,
       Apologies for this interruption.  Some time ago the lady
Alethea from South Africa wrote to the list requesting information on
Mediaeval weddings.   I have tried to contact her privately but to no
avail - as far as I can tell all my messages appear to have bounced.
 The gist of my earlier messages was that we have two SCA shires in
SA (in Cape Town & Gauteng) as well as scattered members in various
places and, if she is interested in our assistance, we would be
delighted to help where we can.  I suspect the problem may lie in the
address I am using (Aletta at seaharvest...).  If the address is
incorrect and someone knows the correct one, could they please let me
know.
 apologies for wasting your time,
Jan van Seist