OT - Re: SC -Lady Phillipa

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Wed Nov 11 17:11:22 PST 1998

And then she wrote:

> Sorry everyone!
> I ment the last post to be private...my blessed finger slipped!
> Phillipa

Well, I'm just glad we caught on to your fiendish plot to help your
shire in time! Imagine going behind our backs to express altruistic
sentiments! Now we know what kind of person you _really_ are! ;  )

Joke mode off...

Congrats again! Put your scroll, if there is one, up someplace nice, and
I hope it will inspire you to be the Lady we all knew you are anyway!

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com