SC - Suggestions for vegetarian "main" dish needed

THLRenata at aol.com THLRenata at aol.com
Fri Nov 13 12:10:41 PST 1998

In a message dated 11/9/98 8:29:35 AM Pacific Standard Time, troy at asan.com
writes:

<< Adamantius, traumatized as a child during a Meat Boycott in the early
 70's by a gluten product known as "Joshua Fillets"...>>

Thank goodness I am not the only one! At the time, my father was a chemist and
my mom was a HomeEc teacher -- a dreadful combination!  We had all sorts of
disgusting soy-protein products for dinner, including one that was meant to
look and taste lik ehamburger. Dad made chili out of it.  To this day, even
the smell of chili will make me extremely queasy.  I never let Dad forget how
he traumatized me as a child.

Strangly enuf, my brother remembers the chili as one of the better meals we
ate during that dark period. He loves chili, too.

Renata
Barony of Altavia
Kingdom of Caid
Los Angeles, CA