SC - hemp seeds?

Fri Nov 13 14:04:06 PST 1998

> Yes. Platina gives a recipe using hemp as an ingredient. I will dig it out
> and
> post it later this evening. It is possibly the precursor to hash brownies
> which were so popular in the '60's. ;-)
>
> Ras

You probably have to eat a lot of seed to get a good buzz.  The leaf and the
flowers are commonly used for altering one's worldview.

Bear

For fun, you might want to take a look at these sites for titilation,
education and seed prices:

http://www.rella.com/hseednut.html

http://www.foodart.org/HempSeed.html

http://hemp-cyberfarm.com/htms/hemp-seed/no_thc_h.html