SC - Re:Hemp Seed again

Bonne oftraquair at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 14 21:49:58 PST 1998

Philip & Susan Troy wrote:
> Hmmm. Fever,
> chills, deep-phlegmy cough, boogers, you name it. Am dealing with
> antibiotics, expectorants, and a new vaporiser that is like an oxygen
> mask: no feeling like I've been in a plane wreck in the rain forest in
> summer. Seems to work, but how long can you stay hooked up to it? One
> that fills the room with steam lasts through the night. But you know
> what? I _dun't_ cayuh. Hate sweating.

Same here, only despite all that, I ended up having to be the dinner cook.
halfway through making falafel I realized I was making hummus instead.  I
realized this just after I'd stirred in a bit of egg as binder.  (I no longer
recall if egg is actually in the falafel recipe, but mine don't hold together
in the fat without it.)  So, here I am with a dish that isn't supposed to be
cooked, but has raw egg in it.  I ended up nuking it to a salmonella killing
temp.  It didn't seem to do the flavor or texture any harm. We were too hungry
to wait until it chilled, so ate it still warm.  Odd, but alright.

Now that daughter #1 has finally gotten home and into bed, off I go.

Bonne
(hack, cough, wheeze.  slurp of nyquil, z-z-z-z)