SC - oop/ot website you have got to see!

Marilyn Traber margali at 99main.com
Wed Nov 18 09:17:47 PST 1998

http://www.garlandtruffles.com/
I was checking out new online sources for truffles as my
friend is moving back to the us from Tulon and won't be
sending me any more care packages of french, spanish or
italian goodies :-(

on the other hand, as I was rummaging for truffles online, i
got detoured to this site. I knew they were culturing
truffles in the northwest with varied results, but this
takes the cake. You can buy your own oak or filbert tree
already inoculated with the fungus that will start hitting
the production level of fungal growth in 6 years, and at
about 10 or so will be producing [they claim] .5 lb of fungi
a year...

Gee, that would make it so that sime of those truffle
recipes [including the one from take a 1000 eggs..] that I
drool over and make them almost possible for feasts...

I know what I want for christmas...and I do have an area
50x100 that i was figuring on putting in a few fruit
trees....
margali