SC - Caribou recipes (Very Long, oop)

LYN M PARKINSON allilyn at juno.com
Wed Nov 18 22:48:04 PST 1998

19 pages long--I just gave it its own file.  The recipes look pretty
good, Korrin, thanks for posting them.  You have a lot of caribou
traveling through the Napa Valley, do you?  ;-)

These would work for venison, moose, or even beef--especially the tougher
cuts of beef.  I see a strong preferance here for German cooking, with
the juniper berries and currant jelly, for example.  Yum!

Stefan, better put 'see caribou' in your venison section!

Regards,

Allison
allilyn at juno.com, Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands, Pittsburgh, PA
Kingdom of Aethelmearc