SC - OOP, OT, but amusing......

DianaFiona at aol.com DianaFiona at aol.com
Thu Nov 19 07:09:36 PST 1998

	Totally off topic, but I thought the sentiment might receive fairly wide
appreciation here......... ;-)

			Ldy Diana

A German tourist walks into a McDonald's in New York City
and orders a beer. The local guy in the line behind him
immediately gives him a verbal jab, "They don't serve beer here,
you moron!"

The German fellow felt embarrassed, however he turned to the
New Yorker with a surprised look on his face and begins to
chuckle.

"And what's so funny?" the New Yorker demands.

Oh, nothing really, I just realized how stupid you are. You
came here for the food!"