SC - Buying Space

HICKS, MELISSA HICKS_M at casa.gov.au
Thu Nov 19 13:58:05 PST 1998

Greetings all,

Lochac is a Principality of the Kingdom of the West but geographically we
are a looong way away.  We get our Principality newsletter (Pegasus) free
but have to pay for the Kingdom one (The Page).  Lochac has a long history
of being the exemption to most rules.

However due to being a Principality with a separate BOD we have very little
money devoted to Pegasus. The chronicler includes a list and basic details
of all events in the Principality free of charge.  She also includes flyers
(fancy pictures & borders, more info - attention getting stuff) for the four
Principality events each year.

If a Shire or Baronial event wanted to put a flyer into Pegasus (remember
they are already listed - but a flyer is for eye-catching) then that group
must pay for it.

Meliora de Curci
Lochac Exchequer