SC - Sotelty question-Pirates!

Morgan Parris shaddow_witch at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 20 09:14:24 PST 1998

For my wedding, i made my husband a grooms cake in the shape of a
thor's hammer. In order to get a silver color, I used the silver balls
to decorate it and icing to make designs.

and I was wondering if anyone had any *other* ideas for a sotelty that
will fit a Pirate theme.

==
I play in the shaddows.I hide in the light.
Mine is the world that shuns the light.
For all the evil that ever has been or ever will be;
i am it and it is me.

Morgan Parris
http://members.xoom.com/aelfie