SC - Baked Goods Was Shopping savvy for Feasts-revisited

LtSpicy at aol.com LtSpicy at aol.com
Fri Nov 20 22:13:51 PST 1998

Hello,
Not too long ago I mentioned having access to a professional bakery.  This
could help immensely on providing fresh baked goods for a feast.
I worked for the owner as his bookkeeper for a long time, and thus have a
pretty good "in".  But others can do the same:
Typically a wholesaler bakery in a small town will only be in operation at
certain times of the day, with the place "dead" at times, perfect for my Feast
Head Baker.  They only operate from 11pm to 9am.  So I can use the facilities
(50lb doughmixer, walk in fridge, 6 plate rotating oven, etc...) during the
day to my hearts content.  I also know of at least 3 other local bakeries that
do the same, not to mention the several full time bakeries.  A walk through
the local phone book and calling could also get you access!
Hope this helps someone.
Lady Kinuko