SC - A new thread

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sat Nov 21 22:13:23 PST 1998

Micaylah asked:
> No this is not a joke. I have no idea how to make or
> serve period salads, barbecue etc. nor where to look for documentation. Does
> one document a barbarian barbecue? How does one serve this type of feast?

I'm not entirely sure what you are looking for, but these files in my
Florilegium might be useful. Forgive me if you've already seen these.

Carbonadoes-art   (14K)  6/19/97    "Carbonadoes" by Adamantius. A medieval
                                       "barbecued" meat dish.
cook-ovr-fire-msg (33K)  8/21/98    Cooking over open fires. Outdoor feasts.
salads-msg        (81K)  8/ 4/98    Period salads. lettuce, greens.
whole-pig-msg     (19K) 11/ 2/98    Info. on roasting a whole pig. Experiences.

My files can be found at: http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/rialto.html

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net