SC - Fire Pits et al

Groulx, Michelle MGroulx at NRCan.gc.ca
Mon Nov 23 07:34:43 PST 1998

Stefan said...
>I was thinking that I would enjoy cooler summers up there in the cooler
summers, but you probably would not like the 98 and 100 degree plus summers
down here. :-) then again, I know I wouldn't like your winters which is
why I specified summer.<

Stefan,
Hot, hot summers are what I thrive in! Winters here, being what they are,
are a time of hibernation and melancholy. <sigh>

Pictures of the chemise sisters? Weeeeellllll, if I find any, I'll let you
know. Otherwise you'll just have to attend the next event where the weather
is appropriate for such...Murder Melée in the Meadow (Hamilton, Ontario) -
next June!

Micaylah
- -where its 8 Celsius today and I'm dancing in the streets!-